Monday, September 5, 2011

A sad sad day

You ever get over someone that you cared a lot about? And then one day look back and remember how much you cared about them and how it is kind of sad that you don't have any feelings for them now? That happen to me today but cause of a person. 5 years ago I could have told you the highest rated QBs to Kickers in Madden. I would buy the book and which told you all the things you knew already. I called it the bible. Losing at the game would just ruin my day. Winning at the game would change my mood to happy everytime. So when I read that the new madden was coming out I just figure I would still feel the same way. But when it came out I could have care less. And I don't even miss it at all. I recall a time when I would call my friends over to have madden day! Now I don't even care if I have a Madden second. Now saying that if I was over at a friends house and they offer a game a madden I would never turn it down. Madden is like weed you never turn down a hit. However sitting thinking how much I use to care about it is like thinking of a first love. I just will take the good moments and kept them with me for the rest of my life. And when I look at my "Madden Champ" t-shirt I will get a tear in my eye. Good bye my old friend go on and make other people happy. That will do pig....

No comments:

Post a Comment