Thursday, September 1, 2011

Facebook friends

Now my last post was all about finding new friends. Well why look when I have over 600 friends on facebook!!!! Now am I "friends" with all of them? No. But it is a great icebreaker. "Hey Kelly yea I really don't know you but would you like to hang out on saturday?" I like how facebook thinks you should be friends with some people cause you have like 5 friends in common. The 5 by the way you don't know who they are at all. And the term "friend" is such a bad choice of a word. Just cause I want to see what someone is doing does not mean I want to be friends with them. It is also kind of sad. "Oh I got 734 friends" No you don't you have 3 and that is counting you 2 cats. They should call it something like "faces I think I know" or "people I really don't like enough to call or ask how they are doing but still kind of want to know" I hate when I run into my "friends" in real life and don't want to even say hi to them. They come up and say "I heard you were at the mall on tuesday". Oh you heard huh? I guess CNN was covering my facebook page today. But it is all about the number of friends. You don't want to be the one with 23 friends like some asshole. Say it with pride "I GOT 769 FRIENDS" How sweet how many do you know? "I know about 9". But I got poked by like 24 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment